Actions and Detail Panel
DORA Reliability-centred Maintenance (RCM) Methodology Demonstration Days i...
Mon, 8 May 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 12 May 2017, 16:00 BST
"People who understand RCM will see the clear benefits once they experience DORA." The comment from a client during a recent discussion. "What about for those who don't?" I asked. "Well, the whole methodology and system of training lends itself perfectly to learning and developing properly. It's about time we re-recognised the SAE JA1011/12 as the one true prescriptive standard."
What is DORA? – Dynamic Operational Reliability Analyser – the New Standard for Maintenance Plans
Business is becoming ever more competitive, and customers and shareholders are getting more and more demanding. Reducing inefficiency and maximising cost effectiveness through an intelligent continuous improvement methodology will give you the competitive advantage you need.
DORA provides the methodology and the toolset to optimise availability and cost effectiveness within your organisation by focusing on your processes and not just your assets.
DORA is NOT just a piece of software; it is a combination of a unique methodology and a highly functional and intuitive software. The methodology aids the user and organisation in populating the software, so that the results can be used back into the business to optimise, learn, build a knowledge base and make intelligent decisions about your assets and processes backed by robust and consistent data from many sources.
High, Medium and Low criticality production processes need a knowledge bank and different methods to develop and optimise their maintenance concepts and plans.
For high criticality processes, a thorough and proven methodology (such as RCM) is needed. For a low criticality production process, a quicker and simpler solution can realise benefits more rapidly and at lower cost.
DORA will enable you to continuously increase your knowledge of your processes and assets in order to achieve maximum operational benefits and cost effectiveness.
- DORA makes reliability, continuous improvement and optimising processes a way of life.
- DORA will allow you to continuously increase and build knowledge of your processes and assets.
- DORA has the flexibility to adjust to changing circumstances within your organisation (people, procedures, raw materials, operational matters, machines and cultures).
- DORA is JA1011/1012 compliant.
- DORA is therefore compatible with all proper RCM structures, and guidelines – you are not tied into one methodology.
- DORA results in improved Safety, Environmental Integrity, Product Quality, Reliability/Availability, Output, Efficiency, Asset Life and Cost Effectiveness.
- DORA is proven - it has been developed over 10 years, it is used by a number of multi-national clients in a wide range of industries, and it has given rapid payback to those that have used it
- DORA allows you to start small - you can pilot a small area of your plant and build at a rate you are comfortable with
- DORA enables better Training, Teamwork, Ownership and Motivation of all individuals.
- Multi staged approach is possible, depending on the need of the organisation, using:
- QM – Quick Maintenance (for Low Criticality Processes)
- ODM – Object Driven Maintenance (for Medium Criticality Processes)
- Dynamic RCM – Dynamic Reliability Centred Maintenance (for High Criticality Processes)
Come and find out more about DORA during our open week - 8th to 12th May in Lichfield at Advantage House, or we can visit you at your company location by appointment.
Our DORA expert - Rik Plattel - is travelling over from Holland to lead these events and to demonstrate how DORA can make things better for you every day by creating and maintaining an optimised, dynamic maintenance plan.
Our reliability and condion based maintenance expert - Chris James - will also be present for discussion and to answer your questions.
The Schedule of Events
- Monday - meetings by appointment at your establishment or ours.
- Tuesday - DORA presentations and briefing day in Lichfield, (near Birmingham), UK 11am to 3pm.
- Wednesday - meetings by appointment at your establishment or ours.
- Thursday - DORA presentations and briefing day in Lichfield, (near Birmingham), UK 11am to 3pm.
- Friday - meetings by appointment at your establishment or ours.
The presentation will go through the following:
- Introduction to DORA - history, evolution, current position/situation, how it is supported and developed
- Features and benefits of the methodology - different levels for low, medium and high criticality processes
- RCM Training requirements and certification - 3 day and 10 day course content
- Software - run through a full demonstration of the software, with live data and functionality
- Compliance with SAE JA1011 standard for RCM - overview and explanation
- Security and assurance of the software and server hosting
- Costs and pricing - training, software and consultancy services
- Case studies and examples of past and current clients to demonstrate that this is a proven methodology and the benefits it provides
- Question and answer session
Please use the free ticketing function to express your interest and reserve a place or appointment, or you can contact Gary directly using any of the contact details below.
For information on the venue and how to get there - www.advantagehouse.co.uk.
We will also run a 3 day RCM introductory course if there is enough interest. Only 16 places available, so please email me on email@example.com or call me on +447708 385437 to express an interest.
Thank you in advance.
Gary Kristensen MBE, BEng (Hons), GCGI
Director | K2 RCM | www.k2rcm.co.uk