San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A conference on Angel Investing following the highly successful first conference two years ago at the same location.
Each year private investors account for between £800 million and £1 billion of early stage investment in the UK – the single largest source of early stage capital in this country.
Entry is Free of Charge – places limited so book now!
A conference on angel investment from people who have done it, do it and experts in the field.
Speakers and agenda include...
- Don McQueen – chair of Dorset Business Angels
- Opening - Our Local MP
- Jenny Tooth - UKBAA overview
- Sarah Wadham - DG of EIS Association on EIS
- Sarah Abrahams - Grant Thornton - the investors angle
- The investor’s story
- Craig Wareham View Ranger - the pitcher’s story
- Michael Page - professional who runs funds for investing
- Panel discussion with all the speakers plus Investec and Saffery Champness our partner sponsors
Any questions contact Peter Eales on 01202 706 975 or email email@example.com
When & Where
Dorset Business Angels
The Dorset Business Angels network operates in and around Dorset, bringing entrepreneurs, investors and business catalysts together to accelerate the growth of start-up businesses.