San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A conference on Angel Investing following the two highly successful conferences at the same location.
Supported and sponsored by UKBAA, Bournemouth Council, Investec, Saffery Champness and Bright Blue Day.
Each year private investors account for around £1 billion of early stage investment in the UK – the single largest source of early stage capital in this country.
Entry is £10 – places limited so book now! Students FOC.
A conference on angel investment from people who have done it, do it and experts in the field.
Speakers and agenda include...
- Coffee and networking
- Don McQueen – Chair of Dorset Business Angels, welcome
- Opening - Our Local MP Conor Burns
- Jenny Tooth - UKBAA UK and Global scene
- Don McQueen - DBA investors' experience
- Peter Cowley - Peter Cowley UKBAA Angel Investor of the Year 2014/15
- Investing company story
- The investor’s story 2
- Bill Cotton - Bournemouth Council Exec Director for Environment and Economy
- Panel discussion with all the speakers plus Investec and Saffery Champness our partner sponsors
Any questions contact Peter Eales on 01202 706 975 or email email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Dorset Business Angels
The Dorset Business Angels network operates in and around Dorset, bringing entrepreneurs, investors and business catalysts together to accelerate the growth of start-up businesses.