Actions and Detail Panel
Drama in the workplace: How to deal with difficult conversations
Tue 6 June 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
Our half day training course will equip you with the tools you need to handle difficult conversations in the workplace. Very few of us look forward to this type of discussion but it is inevitable that any manager will need to do so. Failure to deal with the situation properly can lead to a poor working environment, loss of efficiency, absences from work, grievances or Employment Tribunal claims.
We have teamed up with Acting Out Productions to provide an interactive workshop to help you deal with difficult conversations in the workplace. Actors will play the parts of managers and employees, allowing you to experience challenging situations first hand without any fear of the consequences of getting it wrong. This is essential training for anyone responsible for managing people in the workplace.
If any of the following sound familiar, you should attend this training course:
- You find you delay or avoid difficult conversations
- You worry about having to confront aggressive employees
- You are not sure how to handle particularly sensitive employees
- You talk to others about underperforming employees but not to them
- You lose control of meetings when employees react badly
- You leave meetings with the feeling that you did not achieve what you wanted
To book your place at our seminar, please click on the above button or if you have any questions contact Chris Field on +44 (0)1293 558569.