The aim of our Conference is to inspire you by bringing together a diverse range of Drama, Theatre and Performing Arts teachers and practitioners, who are currently involved in the field of education, from London and beyond in order to enable links and put you in touch with one another to share current projects and practice.
The Conference will provide you with an experience of:
- A Keynote speechby Jacqui O'Hanlon, Director of Education at RSC;
- Five practical workshops led by Drama and Theatre practitioners, including playwright, Mark Wheeller;
- Two opportunities to present a paper or make a presentation about YOUR work;
- A performance by young people;
- A “marketplace” of opportunities and support through Drama/Theatre organisations in London;
- A wide range of resources via London Drama Bookstall.
- Great opportunities to collaborate and network with Drama colleagues;
- Be stimulated, challenged, supported and inspired!
The papers and presentations slots will give you the opportunity to share your work with other drama teachers and practitioners. N.B.This option is only available to people who have booked and paid for attendance at the Conference. Register your interest here.
It will be an exciting and very rich drama experience which should also provide you with loads of new ideas and new materials to try out with your classes.
A practical Drama opportunity not to be missed!