Actions and Detail Panel
Drink and Draw at the Victoria and Albert Museum
Fri 25 November 2016, 18:30 – 21:00 GMT
Never picked up a pencil to draw before? Drink and Draw is an informal, fun and sociable evening which gives you the chance to learn some basic drawing skills and practice with guidance from Frui's very own art tutors.
Come and join like-minded scribblers on this relaxed and inspiring sketching social evening in support of the Art Fund at the Victoria and Albert Museum. There's no need to bring any materials, just a big dollop of enthusiasm! With the usual mix of fun challenges, activities and drawing quizzes the tutors will have you learning in fits of laughter.
Don't worry about the drink part as we'll be heading to a pub to look at your drawing at the end of the evening. Cash bar available. Pencils, charcoal, rubbers and paper all supplied!
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be aged 18 or over in order to register for a Drink and Draw event.
2. The payment of the registration fee for your Drink and Draw event will be processed and administered by the National Art Collections Fund, operating as the Art Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and Scotland (SCO38331).
3. Registration fees are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the venue for any reason.
4. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your payment. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
5. The Art Fund is responsible for promoting the Drink and Draw event and for collecting registration fees. Frui is responsible for running the Drink and Draw event on the night.
6. The Art Fund is not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
7. The use of this site is subject to the Terms and Conditions on the Art Fund's website.