Which way now? Understanding the customer journey.
The sales funnel is obsolete – learn how digital insights can increase customer retention, build loyalty and improve sales.
o See your business as your customers see it.
o Understand what your customers want.
o Improve your customer experience and increase sales.
Do you lose customers during their journey through your business? Could you be more profitable, and have a better customer relationship by adapting the customers experience of your business?
The sales funnel is dead
In today’s media rich environment customers have access to information and increased product knowledge, making the traditional sales funnel obsolete.
Power to the people
The digital world is a major part of daily life. Purchases, entertainment, research, amusement and friendship –
it’s all there, instantly available at the touch of a button. Digital insights and applied intelligence can reveal some fascinating facts about a business – the strengths and the weaknesses, the opportunities and the threats.
The December meeting of Drive in Cambridge sees Edward Bass, Digital Strategist and founder of leading Audience Intelligence Consultancy ‘EntSight’ share his knowledge of how and where digital insights can be used by all businesses to better understand customers and how every business can gain increased value from both existing and potential customers.
Edward will cover…
1. An introduction to the ‘Customer Journey’ and why digital means there is no longer a ‘funnel’
2. Social Media Insights - What can we learn from ‘the conversation’?
3. Search Insights - What can trends teach us?
4. Web Insights - how does your customer behave in your ‘digital domain’
5. Explore the digital insight and research platforms
6. The role this information has the customer journey