Actions and Detail Panel
DrivenWoman Workshop - The Power Of Branding For Small Business
Wed 6 July 2016, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
THE POWER OF BRANDING FOR SMALL BUSINESS AND SELF EMPLOYED
We will cover the following topics:
- understand how customer insights can be used to create a compelling message and how you can capture the attention of your current and potential audience
- understand the key branding aspects about your competetion and how to differentiate your offer in order to stand out
- define effectively and precicely what you are passionate about and what makes you/ your service/ product special and how that should be used in your brand
- arrive in a brand statement and short strategy
- build an understanding how the above guides all your choices from promotion to pricing
What do you get out of the session?
The workshop starts with a short introduction and theory part followed by workshop exercises. You will be solving your own business problems with a guidance of a branding expert. Miisa will help you to wrap up a clear brand strategy for your product or service. We don't talk much about examples of other brands, we get to work on your situation straight away and ensure you walk away with a definitve plan how to take your business forward! At the end of the session you should be able to master your '30 second elevator pitch'.
The workshop has been designed to support women who want to start their own business, are in the early stages of their business venture, own a small business or work as a freelancer or self employed.
About the mentor
Clinic is run by Miisa Mink, a founder of DrivenWoman and a former branding consultant and branding agency owner. She has over 15 years of experience in international brand strategy, brand design and communication across different industry sectors ranging from global multinational companies to start-ups. More information about Miisa here.
What people who attended the previous 'DrivenWoman Branding Workshop' say?
"Today's session was incredibly helpful. Miisa is a branding brain, she may well have given me a key plank of my developing business idea.", Arielle Lowe
"For the first time I got some real answers to how to brand my business.", Roslyn Scott, founder of MobiCycle
"The Workshop was inspirational, very focused and a real help in getting me to understand my product!", Jane De Croos, founder of Chilli Drops