Actions and Detail Panel
Driving your business with social media
Tue 20 June 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 CDT
Are you baffled by social media? Unsure how social media fits within your marketing mix? Unclear which network is right for your business? Would you like to understand how to apply social media to drive your business forward in 2017?
If the answer is yes, then this workshop is for you. In our three-hour workshop we will cover the following with lots of opportunity to discuss and debate personal challenges and experiences:
Understand your business:
- Define your business objectives
- Understand your target audience
- Understand how social media fits into you marketing mix
Understand the social media market place:
- Insight into current social media platforms and trends
- Understand the individual network charateristics
- Choose the right network for your business
Building your social media strategy:
- Top 10 tips of how to use Facebook.
- Inspiring examples of Facebook case studies.
- Top 10 tips of how to use Twitter.
- Inspiring examples of Twitter case studies.
- Planning your content.
- Ideas on how to grow your audience.
- How to use Facebook advertising to grow your business.
- Considering Facebook Live!
- How to measure success!
Conclusion and close
Who is this workshop for: Beginner/ Intermediate level. If you are using Facebook and Twitter but want to use them more effectively to help drive your business forward.
The Small Print: This session is none refundable, unless under exceptional circumstances. Rimu Marketing reserve the right to amend the venue within reasonable distance of Maidenhead.