Actions and Detail Panel
Drop in mindfulness meditation
Tue 17 October 2017, 11:30 – 12:00 BST
Mindful Therapies will be delivering a combination of meditation sessions and drop in surgeries during which staff could drop in to find out more about the benefits of mindfulness.
Practicing mindfulness can have a wide range of benefits for physical and emotional wellbeing.
Mindfulness can be beneficial for almost everyone but can be particularly useful for:
- People experiencing chronic pain
- People living with stress, anxiety or depression
- People wishing to live richer, happier, more connected lives.
Regular mindfulness practice and meditation can:
- Increase resilience – giving coping strategies for everyday life
- Aid relaxation and sleep
- Increase self-kindness
- Improve relationships
- Give a more positive outlook
- Improve concentration and decision making