Actions and Detail Panel
D's Chef Diaries - Afro Caribbean Fusion Christmas Special- 4 Course Meal x...
Wed 14 December 2016, 18:30 – 22:00 GMT
A diary is a book in which one keeps a daily record of events and experiences. To end the year in style, D Chef Diaries invites you along for an unforgettable experience at our last event of the year.
This is no ordinary night of breadsticks and hummus; oh no, there’s more culinary imagination involved. This is an evening where you can come prepared with a level of expectancy.
What can you anticipate on the 14th of December 2016?
As the supporting act, you get VIP back stage access to a 4 Course meal with a complimentary gift, yes you superstar!
For the love and support you show, we aim to ensure you leave fulfilled to the point of satisfaction. It is the festive season and all. Don't be shy, go ahead and treat yourself by booking your tickets now.
Pre Starter Platter (Revealed on our Instagram)
Spicy Carmel (Vegan)
-a bed of spicy jollof couscous, with sautéed kale, mushrooms and red onions.
-with scotch quail eggs, bacon + leek stuffing and white sweet potato puree.
Amaretto infused Apple and Mango Crumble
with cinnamon custard
Chin Chin Chocolate Cheesecake with raspberry and mango coulis
Vote on our instagram page by commenting on the picture with both desserts, which you'd love to have. You'll only see one of them on the night.
Vote on www.instagram.com/chefdiaries
For Your Information
As you book your tickets please email us if you require a vegan dish...once tickets are booked
If you require any dietary adjustment. please send us details of what you require and we will adhere to your needs.
Long White Cloud has adequate transport links with Hoxton train station 5-8 mins walk from the venue as well as various buses that stop near the venue. Parking is free on the weekend and weekdays are free after 6:30pm.
- Once tickets are purchased ticket are non-refundable. Please ensure you can make the event before purchasing.
- Also, please ensure you arrive at the start of event 6:30pm to ensure you receive the full experience by DCD.
- Seating will commence at the following start times 6:30pm or 8:30pm Guest will be seated at 6:45pm and 8:15pm prompt.
- If you arrive beyond this time we will accomadate you as efficently as possible.
- A 4 course meal is included in the ticket price.
- Please email us your order in advance and any dietary requirements you may have at: email@example.com
- Dress code- smart casual- and comfy.