Dublin Pop-Up shop - Sell your products in Ireland
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region is inviting London consumer goods companies to supply products for sale in a Pop-Up shop event that will take place in Dublin between late February and early March 2017.
- Your goods will be sold on your behalf in the Pop-Up shop in one of the most important markets for British products.
- You will receive full revenue for the goods sold (less any locally applicable VAT).
- We will also showcase your goods to key retail buyers and distributors. This could lead to further orders and a longer-term presence in Irish retail outlets. Please click here to see what the Irish market can offer your business.
- The Pop-Up shop is a unique opportunity to gain brand exposure and local market feedback.
WHO should participate?
- London-based small and medium sized businesses.
- Consumer goods companies including beauty, food & drink, fashion accessories, giftware and homeware.
WHEN will the Pop-Up shop will take place?
- Late February - early March 2017, for a duration of 2 weeks. Please note that the dates shown in the event description are indicative and subject to change.
WHAT is the cost of participating?
- Subsidised cost is £250 (+ VAT).
Please register your interest here. We will contact eligible companies to start the formal sign-up process.
DIT - London Region reserves the right to decline applications.
Priority will be be given to London-based companies who are new to export or have not exported in the last 12 months.