San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The People's Network - May event!
For people who are passionate about adult social care in Dudley borough
As decided by the people - this event will focus on...
Information, technology & wellbeing
- Find out about Dudley's Community Information Point Network
- Meet people from the Safe Places scheme supporting people with learning disabilities
- Have a go at using Our local Wikipedia - Dudley Community Information Directory
- Help to test a new website with useful advice and products to make daily living easier
- Learn about the Living Well Feeling Safe Partnership and the preventative services they offer
- Share your story and meet new people!
The People’s Network is a new place to:
- Network with positive people with similar interests in adult social care
- Have discussions and share knowledge about local services
- Inform policies and influence how what local services look like
- Have real opportunities to feed back to decision makers
- Test the accuracy and readability of public documents before they go live
- Bring and share powerful stories, journeys and experiences
An interactive session!
As you will get a chance to explore and test websites as part of the session, do bring along your laptop, tablet or smart phone, if you haven't got one don't worry as some will be available to use for people who want to. Free Wi-Fi will be available at the event.
Who is it for?
Whether you access or provide a service or care for someone who does, everyone is welcome and we can make a difference!
What's it about?
Every third event, people who attend are invited to help decide what happens at future People’s Networks. At every event you will get a chance to find out something new, meet new people and share your experience of adult social care in Dudley borough.
What to expect...
A warm welcome followed by all of the above topped with a networking lunch!
When? Wednesday 13th May 11am - 1.30pm
Register! Book your place here or call 03000 111 001, or email email@example.com for more information
The People’s Network is a partnership between Healthwatch Dudley, Dudley Council, local people and partners in adult social care.