Dudley Castle is a ruined castle in the town of Dudley, West Midlands, England. Dudley Zoo is also located within its grounds. Dudley Castle was built around 1070 within King William I estate of Sedgley.
Many paranormal experiences are reported at Dudley Castle, some of which:
* Ghost of a Drummer boy seeing walking the outer defences
* The monks from the Priory of St. James seen in the Bailey area
* Unexplained paranormal activity around Harry Hatchet's cottage
*Apparition of a witch seen hanging from inside the Keep
*A "Grey Lady" is said to haunt the grounds- thought to be Dorothy Beaumont who died of grieft after losing her child.
* The menacing presence of a black Monk is often felt, a shiver down the back, he is occasionally seen
*Reports of poltergeist activity
* Apparitions in the undercroft
The night will start from 7pm- 1am!
The night includes a 2 course supper at 7:30pm in the Queen Mary Restaurant.
** Main **
Jacket Potato with Cheese or Green Salad
Beer Battered Cod and Chips with Mushy Peas
** Dessert ***
Chocolate Profiteroles or Fruit Salad
Tickets are £50 PP
*No alcohol , under 18's or pregnant ladies please .