Welcome to Dulwich Winterlights!
Details & FAQs:
What does a Family, Adult or Child ticket include?
- A Family (2 adults & 2 children, save £3), Adult or Child ticket covers entry to the light and sound installation in the grounds, the Permanent Collection (RRP £8) and additional entertainment from our Christmas choirs.
- Street food will be on offer
- Children under 3 come free!
- Standard tickets do not include storytelling.
- Standard tickets do not include the current exhibition (Adriaen van de Velde) but you can upgrade for an additional £5 per person. This can also be done in person on the night. Last admission to Van de Velde is 9.15pm.
How do I book for the storytelling?
- Please purchase the required number of 'Storytelling' tickets for your desired timeslot IN ADDITION to your standard tickets. (Storytelling only available on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Duration: 40 mins.)
- Storytelling is an additional £3 per child. Please be advised that due to limited seating in the Ice Queen’s palace, no more than one adult per child will be admitted. Adults do not need a ticket.
Can I book by phone?
- Yes, you can also book tickets over the phone by calling 0208 2998 750 (Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm)
- Please note, a £2 booking fee applies for phone orders
Quick & Easy Payment
All major credit & debit cards are accepted through PayPal and you do not need to create a PayPal account. Once you reach PayPal, simply click the grey button which reads 'Checkout as a guest'.
National Art Pass Discount
We've teamed up with ArtFund & National Art Pass to offer a discounted rate for cardholders. Just select the option in the ticket menu.