DVClub Europe (20 April 2015)
Monday, 20 April 2015 from 11:30 to 13:30 (BST)
Achieving Real Verification Reuse
- Bristol: Infineon, Great Western Court, Hunts Ground Road, Stoke Gifford, BS34 8HP.
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics - Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble.
- Sophia: Business Pôle, Entrée A, 1047, Route des Dolines, 06901 Sophia Antipolis.
- Remote Access: (Worldwide)
Times shown are for British Summer Time (BST). Remote Access and various time zone start times and agenda information can be found below:
- 11:30 Arrive and Networking
- 12:00 Introduction - Mike Bartley, TVS (CEO and Founder)
- 12:05 Breker, Adnan Hamid (Co-Founder and CTO)
"Cache Coherency Verification with Vertical and Horizontal Portable Stimulus"
- 12:35 Cadence, Larry Melling (Dir. Product Management for Perspec System Verifier)
"Achieving Real Verification Reuse: Software Driven"
- 13:05 Mentor Graphics
"Automating SoC-Level Tests with Portable Stimulus"
- 13:35 Close and Networking
International Event Start Times (Europe) CET
- 12:30 Europe (CEST)
Remote Access Start Times (and agenda differences if any)
- 13:00 Europe (CEST)
- 16:30 India (IST)
- 19:00 China (CST)
- 04:00 USA (PDT)
- 20:00 South Korea (KST)
TVS reserves the right to cancel registration at its discretion. TVS may share your name and contact details with the sponsors of this event. If you do not consent please contact Sara (email@example.com) and request to be excluded.