DVClub Europe (December 2015) - Coverage Closure
Tuesday, 1 December 2015 from 11:30 to 13:35 (GMT)
- Bristol: Broadcom, 910 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4SR
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics - Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble.
- Sophia: Business Pôle, Entrée A, 1047, Route des Dolines, 06901 Sophia Antipolis.
- Remote Access: (Worldwide)
Times shown are for British Summer Time (GMT). Remote Access and various time zone start times and agenda information can be found below:
- 11:30 Arrive and Networking
- 12:00 Introduction - Mike Bartley, TVS (CEO and Founder)
- 12:05 Unifying coverage closure when using different verification techniques
- Infineon Technologies UK Ltd
- Darren Galpin (System IP Verification Manager)
- 12:25 Bring IP verification closure to SoC
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Gaurav Gupta (Staff Design Engineer)
- 12:45 System Level Coverage Closure with Graph Based Stimulus
- Breker Verification Sytems.
- Tom Anderson (VP Marketing)
- 13:05 Reaching Coverage Closure Should be Science Not Art
- Adiel Khan (Senior Staff Engineer, Verification Group Business Unit)
- 13:25 Close and Networking
International Event Start Times (Europe) CET
- 12:30 Europe (CEST)
Remote Access Start Times (and agenda differences if any)
- 13:00 Europe (CEST)
- 16:30 India (IST)
- 19:00 China (CST)
- 04:00 USA (PDT)
- 20:00 South Korea (KST)
TVS reserves the right to cancel registration at its discretion. TVS may share your name and contact details with the sponsors of this event. If you do not consent please contact Sara (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request to be excluded.