The topic for this DVCLUB Europe meeting is: SAFETY
- 11:30 - Arrive and Networking
- 12:00 - Introduction by Mike Bartley, TVS (CEO and Founder)
- 12:05 - Software Verification for Low Power, Safety Critical Systems by Simon Davidmann, Founcer & CEO, Imperas Software Ltd.
- 12:25 - ISO 26262 – This Changes Everything by John Brennan, Product Management Director, Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- 12:45 - Formal Fault Analysis for ISO 26262 Fault Metrics on Real World Designs by Jörg Große, Product Manager Safety Critical Solution, OneSpin Solutions.
- 13:05 - Formal Fault Injection by Mark Handover, European Applications Engineer, Digital Design & Verification Solutions., Mentor Graphics.
- 13:25 - Closing Remarks
- 13:30 - Networking
- Bristol: Imagination Technologies, 715 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4UD, UK
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics - Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble.
- Remote Access: (Worldwide)
Times shown are for the UK (GMT)
TVS reserves the right to cancel registration at its discretion. TVS may share your name and contact details with the sponsors of this event. If you do not consent please contact Sara (email@example.com) and request to be excluded.