DVClub Europe (September 2015)
Tuesday, 22 September 2015 from 11:30 to 13:30 (BST)
- Bristol: Broadcom, 910 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4SR
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics - Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble.
- Sophia: Business Pôle, Entrée A, 1047, Route des Dolines, 06901 Sophia Antipolis.
- Remote Access: (Worldwide)
Times shown are for British Summer Time (BST). Remote Access and various time zone start times and agenda information can be found below:
- 11:30 Arrive and Networking
- 12:00 Introduction - Mike Bartley, TVS (CEO and Founder)
- 12:05 Mentor Graphics, Gabriel Chidolue (Verification Technologist)
"Successive Refinement: A Methodology for Incremental Specification of Power Intent using UPF"
- 12:35 Breker Verification Systems, Adnan Hamid (Co-Founder and CTO
“Low Power Verification with Graph-Based Portable Stimulus“
- 13:05 Synopsys, Srobona Mitra
“Static Power Intent Verification of Power State Switching Expressions”
- 13:35 Close and Networking
International Event Start Times (Europe) CET
- 12:30 Europe (CEST)
Remote Access Start Times (and agenda differences if any)
- 13:00 Europe (CEST)
- 16:30 India (IST)
- 19:00 China (CST)
- 04:00 USA (PDT)
- 20:00 South Korea (KST)
TVS reserves the right to cancel registration at its discretion. TVS may share your name and contact details with the sponsors of this event. If you do not consent please contact Sara (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request to be excluded.