The BDA is committed to raising achievement for dyslexic people both adults and children, and this conference will explore the various ways that this can be obtained.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Sonia Blandford - Founder and CEO of Achievement for All, Professor of Education and Social Enterprise at the Institute of Education, and Senior Research Fellow at Oxford University
- Mary Rayner, National Lead for Disability and Special Needs , Ofsted
- Professor Victor Van Daal, Edge Hill University
- Abi James, Chair of the BDA New Technologies Committee
- Tom Cone, Director of Admissions and Placement at Eagle Hill School, Connecticut
When & Where
British Dyslexia Association
The BDA is the voice of dyslexic people. We aim to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society, that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.