e-JobPlan – Basic Training
- Understanding of the project manager role in e-JobPlan
- Ability to talk doctors through the job plan wizard
- Understanding of the job plan sign-off process
- Ability to manage the job plan process
- Ability to create and customise trust and department reports
- Understanding of module settings
- HR Managers
- Medical Staffing Managers
- Medical Staffing Assistants/Officers
- Job planning project officers
- Medical Directors with job planning responsibilities
- Basic understanding of the consultant contract is desirable
- “A Guide to e-JobPlan for Project Managers” (Allocate Software)
Sessions must have a minimum number of 4 people to run. If we don’t have the required number of attendees booked on to any monthly session we reserve the right to cancel the session and move the booked attendees to the next monthly session. We will inform attendees of any changes.
We can have a maximum of 10 people per session, any further people who wish to book on once this maximum is reached will be put on a stand-by list in-case of drop outs, or booked on another monthly session.
If you are unable to attend, contact us in the first instance to see about rerranging, we usually require a week (7days) notice. Cancelling your reservation less than 7 calender days before the event or failing to show on the day, will result in the loss of the voucher codes used in the booking. In the event that a fee has been charged for attending the event, no refund will be provided after this time.
Allocate Software, is the leading provider of workforce, patient flow, governance, risk and compliance software.
Allocate’s HealthSuite software is helping over 300 UK health & social care organisations to plan, manage and understand their people, patients, beds, processes, performance & compliance.