San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It's that time of year again, where EA and IPENZ battle it out on the bowling lanes to determine who will be victor of the annual Anzac Day bowling challenge in London!
Please join us for a couple of games of bowling, followed by some food in the diner afterwards to refuel.
Date: Sunday 23rd April
Time: Bowling starts at 4pm so please arrive at 3.30pm so we can make the most of our time on the lanes.
Hope to see you there!
IPENZ and EA UK Chapter Committees
When & Where
Engineers Australia - UK Chapter
Engineers Australia is the peak Australian forum for the advancement of engineering and the professional development of our members. Our members enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Continuing professional development and career services
- Technical information and resources
- Networking events
- International mobility and recognition
The UK Chapter's role is to further the involvement of Australian Engineers in the profession while they are based in the United Kingdom, by:
- Providing CPD opportunities such as technical talks and site visits;
- Providing networking events with other Australian (and New Zealand) Engineers; and
- Assisting with the Getting Chartered process for members.