This year eagala is hosting the European and Middle East 2-day conference in the Netherlands on 1st and 2nd October 2016, with an evening dinner and networking on 30th September.
The theme of this event is ‘Teamwork and Community’.
The event will incorporate:
- Equine well-being
- Theories of horse - human interaction
- Building your EAGALA network
- Examples of building a successful business
- In depth teamwork practice
- Tools to bring to your session
- Emotional wellbeing of the team
This conference is aimed at:
- Past and present eagala certified professionals
- Mental health professionals and Equine Specialists who are interested in finding out more about eagala.
- Others working with Equine Assisted models who want to find out more about eagala’s approach.
There is a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets from camping to bed and breakfast to hotel options.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The conference will be followed by a two day training on 3rd – 4th October ‘how to proposition and sell your eagala services’
This training is being hosted in the Netherlands after the conference and is open to all Eagala certified practitioners who want to learn more about how to effectively promote and pitch your services to potential clients. Training is with Annie and Fernando from TAAC.
Full programme available on: http://www.eagala.org/EMEconf.
Eagala members get an additional 10% please enter promotional code: MembersEME2016 for this to apply.