The Ealing sewing workshop is a two part course run over two consecutive Wednesdays. Please sign up for both parts to participate in the full agenda.
Learn some simple techniques, tips and tricks on how to repair and alter your clothes, making them lead a longer life and give you more enjoyment and comfort! (No sewing experience needed)
2 hour sewing lesson to learn key skills such as:
- Simple alterations: how to lift or lengthen a hem or change a waistline
- Sew on missing buttons and make buttonholes
- Replace a broken zip
- Quick fixes: repair a tear or re-thread cords/elasticated areas
- Mend and darn holes discreetly or in a show off fashion!
1 hour ‘Sewing Surgery' Sewcial!
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Bring in some of your own garments for advice
- Look through some examples of transformed garment
- Meet new people!
Please note that both classes need to be registered for. Registering for part 1 does not automatically assume a place on part 2.