The programme for the day:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Common conditions affecting the ear
- History taking and examination of the ears
- Ear irrigation theory/technique
- Patient information & education
- Risks associated with ear irrigation
- Legal & ethical issues & accountability
- Practical workshop using your auroscope
- Aural toilet
- Trouble shooting
This training is delivered on the basis that you will complete a period of supervised practice & assessment in your workplace and will be directly observed by your GP or Nurse Mentor following this training.
THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE FOR HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS AND NEW NURSES
All applications for training days are acknowledged by email and therefore, you will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been accepted.
Please note that there is a free car park on site for all attendees and further information for this will be in the confirmation email; also when entering address on the payment page please enter your work address only.
Ticket price includes VAT of 20%
PLEASE BRING YOUR AUROSCOPE WITH YOU TO THIS TRAINING DAY