Actions and Detail Panel
Early Pregnancy workshop
Sat 1 July 2017, 10:30 – 12:30 BST
Big Steps Little Feet are delighted to announce our Early Preganancy Workshop. This workshop is for you if you:
- Are 6 - 16 weeks pregnant
- Not sure whats available to you during your pregnancy
- Would like to have more knowledge about this stage of pregnancy - your body and babys growth and development
- Interested in finding out what choices are available to you
- Curious about how you can have a great pregnancy
- keen to start planning a great birth experience
- Interested in developing a true connection with your baby during pregnancy and following the birth
- Would like to understand more about concious labour/birth and parenting
- Are interested in having evidence based holistic antenatal education facilitated by leading expert Health professionals
- Are feeling anxious about your pregnancy, birth and becoming a parent
- Have experienced assisted conception/IVF/ previous miscarriages
- Are a lone parent
- Are parents who identify with the LGBTQI community.
This workshop can be attended as a stand alone workshop. Following this workshop a course of workshops covering your entire pregnancy, labour and birth and immediate post natal period can be booked (10% discount when booked by 22/5/2017). More information on the Complete Birth and Baby workshops can be accessed here:
Any further questions please contact Melanie on 07841657141 or Sarah 07557008478
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking available at the venue. If it is busy at the recreational ground there is additional [arking a 3 minute walk away at the parade of shops before the entrance to the recreational ground.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
you can contact Melanie on 07841657141
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
NO - we should have a list of attendees available through this booking system