Whether you have been running a business and juggling parenthood for years or are currently trying to make work and parenthood synergise or you are thinking about taking a leap into the unknown world of Mumpreneurship there is an event happening to unite us all.
At The Salvation Army, Stratford from 09:30 – 12:00 Mumpreneurs from every walk of life, background and market will be coming together with the aim of gaining ideas and inspiration, sharing their business experience and making new business contacts to form lasting work relationships.
London Mums Network includes:
- A chance for everybody to present their business or business ideas with an opportunity for feedback if required.
- Workshop with Social Media Marketing Professional and your host for the event, Sarah Donaghey.
- An inspirational talk and business tips with Ruth Kudzi Business Coach
- A Question and Answer session
- Relaxed networking opportunities over refreshments
- A small area for children to play and plenty of room for buggies.
Unlike other networking events there is no membership fee and no restrictions on the business arena represented.
At London Mums Network we believe every Mumpreneur has something in common – unique business skills, making a success of their business not just for them but for their family.