Running a small business in today's competitive world can be tough - and lonely. We believe that small businesses in East Machester can be stronger and more resourceful with the support and experience of like-minded business owners.
When we couldn't find a business network to join so we decided to start one, and welcome any firms or organisations in East Manchester to come along.
Aims of East Manchester Business Network
- Bring together local businesses with an interest in growing.
- Provide practical business education and advice to participants.
- Offer mutual support in the form of referred projects, work, customers or clients.
- Allow people to showcase their services.
- Support business owners looking for help and advice.
- Encourage working relationships outside of the regular monthly meetings.
- Raise awareness of local needs and worthy causes.
- Collaboration and cooperation
- Open and friendly environment