Join us for a morning of baking and chocolate making in our cookery school this Easter. We will teach you to temper chocolate, a skill that you can use time and time again, before we show you how to make delicious chocolates and truffles, perfect to give to friends and family this Easter time. Easter wouldn't be complete without Hot Cross Buns, and of course homemade ones are the best, we will bake with you delicious Hot Cross Buns for you to take home and share - if you wish!
Morning course 9.30am to 12.30pm
This hands on course includes:
- Arrival at 9.30am for course introduction and tea/coffee
- The session starts with making sweet dough for our Hot Cross Buns
- We will teach you the art of tempering chocolate, and using your tempered chocolate you will make beautiful Miso Caramel Dark Chocolates
- Finishing off and baking of Hot Cross Buns
- Making of Chocolate Truffles
- Session concludes with a well earned ‘cuppa' and one of your very own Hot Cross Buns, deliciously warm from the oven
To take away: course notes and recipes, half a dozen Hot Cross Buns, two gift bags of Chocolate Truffles and two gift boxes of Miso Caramel Dark Chocolates.
Moulds, chocolate for making, additional bags, boxes and ribbons available to buy on the day.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Woodspeen Cookery School
The Woodspeen Belmont
RG20 8BN Newbury
Description of the cookery school