Actions and Detail Panel
Eastleigh T34 Syringe Pump, Subcutaneous Therapy Training
Thu 19 January 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 GMT
Subcutaneous Cannulation Training
- The subcutaneous route for drug and hydration therapy
- The history of subcutaneous infusions
- Drugs used in palliative care
- Subcutaneous cannula insertion
- Monitoring and managing cannula and infusions
T34™ Ambulatory Syringe Pump Training
- Roles and responsibilities in relation to local policy for medical device management
- How the device is to be used safely and effectively in your clinical area
- Relate the criteria for selecting and managing the infusion device, associated disposables and accessories
- Practical session in setting up, managing and troubleshooting the pump
Our continuous professional development training is awarded with the Skills for Health Quality Mark. Our T34 Syringe pump training is RCN Accredited.
All our courses are delivered by specialist trainers and training counts towards your learning hours and revalidation.