To support the release of his latest book, Easy: Your LIFEPASS to Creativity and Confidence, Paul Z Jackson will be hosting a series of workshops and webinar discussing the content of Easy and how LIFEPASS can support your personal and professional well-being.
Easy Training Package Includes
- Improvisation for Life and Improvisation at Work 4 day course in London
- Train the Trainer 1 course in London
- Trainer Track Training with Paul Z Jackson (appointment to be made separately)
- Registration to Making Life Easy Webinar on 4th August 2015 16:00 (BST)
- 21 Games To Make Life Easy, booklet to download with additional games ideal for those in teaching and training
- Right Here, Right Now, an audio download guiding you through a visualisation process as reference in Easy
- LIFEPASS Posterset, to download and print
- Private Link to Easy Video, seven short videos giving an insight to a workshop hosted by Paul Z Jackson
Improvisation for Life & at Work Course
This course is an ideal introduction to improvisation and will guide you through how improvisation can be used to benefit your personal & professional life.
There are two parts to this course.
- Improvisation for Life (Monday & Tuesday)
- Improvisation at Work (Wednesday & Thursday)
- Train the Trainer (Friday)
This course is best completed as a whole package, as it entitles to a discount compared to booking both courses separately. We can however accomodate separate bookings for each part of the course if necessary.
Improvisation for Life
In this course you’ll experience activities that build your confidence. You'll meet the main principles of improvisation in an atmosphere of safety. The classes will bring you out of your shell, so that you can enjoy the more outgoing aspects of your personality.
• Feeling more confident on the stage of life
• Being in the moment and accessing your creativity
• Collaboration and better relationships through co-creation
• Facing challenges such as difficult conversations
Improvisation at Work
This course will help you make a leap in your presence and personal impact. You will learn tools and techniques that release your creativity and make you truly innovative. The course will raise your communication skills from adequate to truly outstanding, and take your presentations from competent to compelling.
• Resilience and 'bounceback-ability'
• Presenting yourself and interacting with an audience
• Leading and following in teams
• Solving problems and dealing with conflict
Train the Trainer
Trainer Track Training
Make Life Easy Webinar
Date:4th August 2015
Time: 16:00 (BST)
Duration: 1 hour
With additional time for Q&A
How do I get the free bonus materials I read about in my Ebook copy of Easy?
After clicking the link in your ebook and registering and confirming your email address you will automatically sent your free booklet, 21 Games to Make Life Easy and the audio download, Right Here, Right Now.
If you have purchased via Eventbrite either Making Life Easy, Easy Does It or Easy Training once your order is confired you will automatically be sent your free booklet, 21 Games to Make Life Easy, the audio download, Right Here, Right Now, the LIFEPASS Posterset and the private link to view Easy Videos.
How do I get my limited edition print version of Easy?
You will receive your print copy of Easy when we meet you on the course.
I just want to attend the Improvisation for Life or at Work part of this course. Can I just attend the Monday - Tuesday or Wednesday - Thursday?
Yes. You can do that. These can be book seperately. Click here to register your place.
I just want to attend Improvisation at Work. Can I just attend the Wednesday - Thursday?
Yes. You do not have to have completed Improvisation for Life to attend Improvisation at Work.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Yes. If you are unable to attend for any reason. Just let us know and we will transfer your booking onto our next course.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. We will have a list of attendees printed out.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, just let us know ahead of the time the name of the person who will be attending on the day.
When & Where
The Improvisation Academy
Our programmes offer a selection of engaging activities that teach valuable lessons for day to day life. Learning to improvise is an enjoyable and transformative way of improving your presence, confidence and communication skills.
Using the LIFE PASS curriculum, our signature workshops Improvisation for Life and Improvisation at Work offer students a chance to experience Improvisation in a safe environment, working at their own pace with no pressure to perform.
Paul Z Jackson author of Easy: A LIFE PASS to Creativity and Confidence has been teaching improvisation for over twenty years and is President of the Applied Improvisation Network (AIN). He has taught Rob Brydon and Ruth Jones, and runs The Improvisation Academy with Neil Mullarkey and Lee Simpson from the Comedy Store Players.