Actions and Detail Panel
Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire October Tourism Forum
Mon 17 October 2016, 13:30 – 16:00 BST
Join Team ESL and Carla Brooks at the newly refurbished Brooks Country House, the new name for Pengethley Manor for an ESL Tourism Forum. A grand tour of Brooks Country House is offered at the end of the forum to all attendees.
On the agenda:
- Be among the first to get your hands on our new Winter in Herefordshire guide.
- Hear how ESL is partnering the Food & Drink Trade Show 2017 for Herefordshire producers and buyers to benefit.
- Discover how you can be involved and benefit from membership with ESL.
- Bring your leaflets to swap with other tourism businesses.
- Network with other tourism businesses.
- An optional tour of the recently refurbished Brooks Country House.
- Hear great information from our speakers:David Vaughan author of The Little Book of Herefordshire (book signing and talk).
- Sandy Green from The HR Department sets you a people problems quiz.
- Mike Anderson from Hale Events tells us how you can get involved with The Food & Drink Trade Show.
No charge. Open to members and non-members.