Actions and Detail Panel
Eating Disorders '...Nothing to do with food'
Fri 12 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
An introductory course to highlight the most common eating disorders and the differences between each disorder. To understand some of the explanations offered of how eating disorders occur, who is affected by the disorders and what types of treatments are currently being used to treat individuals with Eating Disorder.
- What is an Eating Disorder
- Most common Eating Disorders
- What is the cause of an Eating Disorder
- What does current research tell us
- How common are Eating Disorders
- What the risk factors help us identify those most at risk
- What are the protective factors
- Types of treatment & therapeutic interventions available for Eating Disorders