In the UK, the marketplace industry is dominated by Amazon and eBay - and eBay is a significant force throughout the Europe. Selling on marketplaces can be a cost-effective way to attract new business as the marketplaces already have an active customer base looking for your products.
This course is specifically designed with the aim of ensuring your products are visible and available to the millions of buyers who are using eBay every day. Through learning simple and easy to implement processes you will open your business up to more sales and increased repeat business.
Each session is tailored to the experience and sectors of the attendees giving a truly personalised training session and you will take away an action plan to grow your business. We will also analyse your competitors to give you an understanding of how to gain commercial advantages over them.
Who should attend ?
Marketing Professionals, Directors
What will you learn?
• How Find the right eBay store for your business
• Researching the market - competitors and top products
• Formulate pricing strategy to increase profit
• How to get on the top of eBay Search results (based on the Cassini search)
• Exploring Opportunities to re-market eBay customers
• Explore cheapest method of posting your orders
• Create a Search Engine Friendly eBay Store
• Create a customised Listing Page Template
• Understand Seller Protection on eBay & PayPal
• Analyse sales, traffic, listings & Detailed Seller Report to make strategic decisions
• Use Listing & Order Management Software
• Exploring eBay listing tools – Turbo Lister – do you need it?
• Introduction to multichannel tools
• How Distance Selling Regulations affect your business?
• Introduction to tariff codes, import duty, taxes and restrictions
• Introduction to trading internationally on eBay
• Expanding sales into the EU and the rest of the world
• Reliable product sourcing from China
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
| Jim Sweeney, Kilts4less
My first visit to Prabhat’s training really got a lot from it i will be back will bring staff back with me The e bay Subject matter was in depth simple but detailed he covered about every important facet of it…. I went for a health check to see how I was doing and get what I was weak on sorted it did all of that and then some I have been selling on e bay for 15 years I found if more then value for money he knows his stuff 100% recommended.
| Rhoswen, Escape Watersports
So nice to have one to one training where the course is based on your own experience and Ebay store. Gave me loads of ideas on how to improve the store and the boost listings for better visibility. Thanks Prabhat
| Paras Saxena, Kannis
The Session was an eye opener for someone who is still struggling with what will work and what will not.Going beyond : Prabhat took interest in finding out what all the participants businesses were and gave them a tailored solution of what they were doing wrong and correct them by giving various tools.Finally Prabhat’s genuine approach to problem solving was impressive.
Can’t make it to Manchester or looking for bespoke course? We are happy to provide onsite eBay training to you and your team. Call us on 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please Read )
Organised by Online Seller UK in Partnership with We Are Digitl
Online Seller UK (OSUK) is a national training organisation founded by Prabhat Shah aiming to help businesses of all sizes eCommerce and digital marketing training. Prabhat is well known in the industry and has appeared several times Tamebay, eSeller, Webretailer and high profile educational conference like BrightonSEO. Academically, he has a Diploma in Digital Marketing from CAM foundation UK and an MBA. Along with this project, Prabhat has developed DaytodayeBay which marketplace and eCommerce solutions.
Online Seller’s story starts back in 2009 when it started to engage with local businesses through local free
Meetups. Like everything else, it had a humble beginning with handful of businesses in attendance. It soon grew to 30 regular attendees in Newport and Cardiff. Our aim was to equip sellers with bite-size learning in a comfortable environment and that can be implemented immediately in their business.
Realising the growing need of independent digital events, we started collaborating with businesses throughout the UK to organise Meetups. The collaboration is continuing with events in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Bristol, Norwich and Brighton. Our Meetups have now started to get international interests which are very encouraging.
Along with Meetups, Online Seller UK’s training program is well received with attendance from national and international audience. As an organisation we are aiming to help businesses in three ways:
(1) Digital Marketing & eCommerce Workshops covering most of the live-wire digital marketing topics; from eBay, Amazon to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing and Google Shopping and Adwords, all at affordable prices. These workshops are available regularly throughout the UK and also online or onsite.
(2) Digital Marketing & eCommerce Meetups providing free educational evening to businesses throughout the UK. These Meetups are informal evenings and gives an opportunity for businesses to meet industry experts and other online sellers in a comfortable environment.
(3) Digital Marketing Consulting & Services for offline and growing online businesses throughout the UK. This could be one off one day consulting or on a monthly basis. Additionally, our eCommerce solutions are available solve any issues you may have in your business.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you have regarding our trainign and meetups.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.