Actions and Detail Panel
EBP: Leading Learning Programme - 3 day CPD
Tue 28 March 2017, 09:00 – 15:00 BST
Join us for a term-long programme of CPD and inter-session support across three full-day workshops.
You will be based at Kingsbridge Community College for the 3 dates detailed below:
Day 1: Tuesday 28th March 2017 - 9am - 3pm
Day 2: Friday 12th May 2017 - 9am - 3pm
Day 3: Thursday 29th June 2017 - 9am - 3pm
Tickets for this 3 day programme £295.00.
This programme will enable you to:
Day 1 - To make evidence-informed decisions about improving teaching and learning
- Unpack the EEF Teaching & Learning Toolkit
- Interpret the latest research evidence for busy teachers
- Transforming evidence into practice with useful case studies
Day 2 - To gain a range of tools to implement evidence-based CPD
- Explore essential topics such as metacognition and memory
- Support teachers with accessible approaches to evidence
- Receive a bank of tools and resources for evidence-based CPD
Day 3 - To meet the DfE 2016 Teachers' Professional Development Standard
- Action planning to run your own evidence-based CPD in 2017-18
- Gain tools for effective evaluation of practice
- Gain an insight into the effective dissemination of evidence
Terms & Conditions
For any booking queries, please contact Flower.V@kingsbridgecollege.org.uk
If you cannot attend the event, you can transfer your place to another individual at any time, up to and including the day of the event.
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to Flower.V@kingsbridgecollege.org.uk
The charge for cancelling your booking is:
- 21 days or more before the event - Full refund
- Less than 21 days before the event - No refund just transfer only.