Actions and Detail Panel
EC Futures Careers Fair 2017
Wed 1 March 2017, 12:00 – 15:00 GMT
The EC Futures Team is proud to present the 6th Annual Engineering, Environment and Computing (EEC) Careers Fair.
This careers fair event is open to all Coventry University undergraduate and postgraduate students across all degree areas in the EEC Faculty, and is a great opportunity to identify and apply for yearlong placements, summer internships and graduate jobs.
The fair will run from 12pm – 3pm in EC1-29 showcasing over 50 exhibitors across various sectors which have been handpicked by the EC Futures team. The employers at the event will be interested in hearing from Coventry University students, and will have live roles available which you can apply for.
We encourage students to prepare and make the most of the Careers Fair by thinking about the following things:
- Identify which exhibitors you wish to speak to
- Research their organisation and roles
- Plan what you want to ask exhibitors
- Prepare your CV and identify key strengths which you would like recruiters to know about you.
Please arrive early and plan in advance to engage with the fantastic employers exhibiting on the day to give yourself the best chance of success. For a full list of exhibitors registered for the event, please see below.
Canal & River Trust
Esteiro Business Solutions
Farrow & Walsh
FEV UK Ltd
HS Marston/ UTC Aerospace
Jaguar Land Rover
Reynolds & Reynolds
Select Engineering (Recruitment Agency)
Yazaki Europe LTD
Benefits of attending the Fair include:
- Speak directly to recruiters
- Network to learn about key projects & company news
- Learn about the application process & apply on the day
- Hear from current placement students & graduates
- Find out what skills employers want from you
- Learn to sell your skills, knowledge & experience to prospective employers
- Make informed career decisions affecting your future.
How to prepare for the Fair:
- Please read through the 'How to Prepare for the Careers Fair' document for some top tips on making a strong first impression and demonstrating your professionalism to an employer - available here: https://share.coventry.ac.uk/students/Employability/SiteAssets/Pages/Home/How%20to%20Prepare%20for%20the%20Careers%20Fair%20-%20Top%20Tips.pdf
- Please register for and attend one of the EC Futures Careers Fair Networking workshops through the Eventbrite system (three dates are available: 20/02/2017, 21/02/17 & 27/02/17).
- You are also encouraged to book an appointment with your Placement Advisor through the ECB Main Reception on the ground floor if you require any further support.
Use this opportunity to stand out from the crowd and build your future career.
We hope you enjoy this exciting event!
EC Futures Team
Date and Time
Faculty of Engineering & Computing (EC1-29 & EC1-30)