Actions and Detail Panel
ECIS/ASL Middle Leader Program and Certificate - Building & Leading Teams 7...
Fri, 7 Apr 2017, 09:00 – Sat, 8 Apr 2017, 17:00 BST
In this two-day course, these questions are explored:
- What are some characteristics of a highly functioning team?
- How can I facilitate the creation of a team focused on student learning?
- How can protocols, structures and norms facilitate thinking and a focus on student learning?
- What types of conversations are critical and when are they likely to occur?
- What processes and behaviours can be prepared in advance to enable difficult situations and conversations to be well managed?
led by Nancy Lhoest-Squicciarini
“Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing.”
-- Tom Peters