During the course, participants explore critical aspects of the middle leader role, enhancing understandings, developing knowledge, and building and practising skills aimed at strengthening their effectiveness as middle leaders.
Participants leave the course with clear plans to assist them in the practical and effective application of their learning.
The course will address the following questions:
- What does research claim about effective school leadership?
- To what extent is leadership context driven? How can I develop my ability to lead effectively in different contexts?
- What are my beliefs and values about leadership and how does this impact my leadership practices?
- How can middle leaders support teams in clarifying goals and strategies?
- What practices can middle leaders use to support the implementation of agreed goals?