Actions and Detail Panel
Eco 11: Digital innovation in medicine optimisation
Tue 21 March 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 GMT
Join us for our 11th Ecosystem event where we will focus on digital innovations in medicine optimisation. It is part of our Ecosystem series of events to promote digital innovation in healthcare.
This event will showcase digital innovations which are helping to improve the use of medicines, avoiding waste and increasing adherence to prescriptions.
You will hear from our region’s world leading expert on precision medicine, Professor Sir Munir Pirmohamed; and a variety of other NHS and industry speakers discussing the latest thinking, new developments and innovations.
This is a chance to find out about the new technologies and systems which are transforming the way care is being delivered and which the Innovation Agency is helping to spread in the North West Coast.
There will be limited places for organisations to exhibit their products and services and we will be offering attendees and exhibitors the chance to pitch their innovations to the room, available on a first come first served basis.
You should attend if you want to learn from the best in order to shape the delivery of healthcare in your organisation.
This is a must-attend event for:
Pharmacy leaders within acute and community settings
Pharmaceutical industry leaders
Senior clinicians and leaders in acute, primary and community care
NHS IT leads
NHS medicine optimisations leads
SMEs working in healthcare
Our Ecosystem events are a great place not only to find out what new technologies and approaches are out there, but also to meet up with commissioners, providers and digital businesses who are all interested in innovation.
ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS OF THIS EVENT
We strive to make every event we manage interesting, informative and enjoyable. We also try to keep them free from admission charges. To make sure we can continue to do this, we need your help:
1. Our events are free to attendees, however, we pay a ‘per head’ cost for every attendee for venue hire, lunch & refreshments and any equipment. Therefore, please only register to attend if you are sure that you will.
2. We know that there are times when you simply can’t avoid cancelling your attendance at one of our events. If you need to do this, the easiest way is to cancel your place via the link on your Eventbrite ticket. Or, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do it for you.
3. We generally take lots of photographs and occasionally video our events. We use these pictures and video on our website and in other media. If you do not want to be photographed or filmed please let a member of the Innovation Agency team know at the event.
4. We love to share! Speakers will be asked for permission to share their slides. These will be made available via slideshare.net
5. By signing up for an Innovation Agency event, we will add your contact details to our CRM system and let you know about future events, as well as send you our newsletter. If you do not want to receive information from us, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.