Actions and Detail Panel
Eco 12: Digital innovations for mental health
Tue 20 June 2017, 09:00 – 13:30 BST
Join us for our 12th Digital Ecosystem event where we will focus on digital innovations for mental health and dementia. It is part of our series of events to promote digital innovation in health and care run with the ECH Alliance.
You will hear from a variety of other NHS and industry speakers discussing the latest thinking, new developments and innovations. You will have the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how the Innovation Agency can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice.
There will be limited places for organisations to exhibit their products and services so please contact us if you are interested in exhibiting.
This is a must-attend event for:
- Clinicians from acute, community, social and primary care settings
- Commissioners of MH and dementia services
- Citizens and carers
- Academics researching in this area
- SMEs working in health and care
Our Ecosystem events are a great place not only to find out what new technologies and approaches are out there, but also to meet up with commissioners, providers and digital businesses who are all interested in innovation.
ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS OF THIS EVENT
We strive to make every event we manage interesting, informative and enjoyable. We also try to keep them free from admission charges. To make sure we can continue to do this, we need your help:
1. Our events are free to attendees, however, we pay a ‘per head’ cost for every attendee for venue hire, lunch (if provided) & refreshments and any equipment. Therefore, please only register to attend if you are sure that you will.
2. We know that there are times when you simply can’t avoid cancelling your attendance at one of our events. If you need to do this, the easiest way is to cancel your place via the link on your Eventbrite ticket. Or, you can email email@example.com and we'll do it for you.
3. We generally take lots of photographs and occasionally video our events. We use these pictures and video on our website and in other media. If you do not want to be photographed or filmed please let a member of the Innovation Agency team know at the event.
4. We love to share! Speakers will be asked for permission to share their slides. These will be made available via slideshare.net
5. By signing up for an Innovation Agency event, we will add your contact details to our CRM system and let you know about future events, as well as send you our newsletter. If you do not want to receive information from us, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.