Actions and Detail Panel
Economic Exchange Event: Developing a Membership Strategy
Fri 14 October 2016, 10:00 – 12:30 BST
Economic Exchange events are free monthly events set up to share specialist knowledge and insight of our team and selected partners, to support socially driven organisations to transform and improve the way they work.
Topic: Building a Solid Membership Base
The event is suitable for Charities/Voluntary Organisations / Social Enterprises /Community Businesses
When: 14th October 2016 – 10 -12.30pm
Where: CAN Mezzanine Old Street, 49-51 East Road, Old Street, London
During this free event we will be looking at best practice approaches of building a solid membership offer and following – covering marketing and buy-in, off-line and online- engagement and membership CRM systems.
Attend our event to find out more about:
• Creating a membership package that appeals and offers value for money
• Strategies for engaging members both on and off-line.
• Managing membership contacts using a CRM
• Membership strategies with a return on investment – making it pay.
• Heather Black, Economic Change - Membership CRM systems and online communities using Salesforce CRM
• Alex Youel, Managing Director – Your Membership Matters