Actions and Detail Panel
Edinburgh Sports Conference
Thu, 7 Sep 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 8 Sep 2017, 13:00 BST
EDINBURGH SPORTS CONFERENCE
”INTEGRITY IN FOOTBALL”
7 & 8 SEPTEMBER 2017
THE SIGNET LIBRARY
The Edinburgh Sports Conference is an event designed for high-level sports professionals, from regulators to leagues and clubs, from practitioners to investors and stakeholders in the sports industry worldwide.
Each edition will focus on a specific sports-related issue and feature well known speakers from the industry, who will offer a unique insight into the latest issues in a constantly developing industry.
The 2017 event is dedicated to “Integrity in Football”.
- Integrity in player transfers
- Third-party investment and alternative club financing models
- Data, betting and match-fixing
- Alasdair Bell, Director of Legal Affairs, UEFA
- Omar Ongaro, Football Regulatory Director, FIFA
- Kimberly Morris, General Manager, FIFA TMS GmbH
- Jane Purdon, Head of Governance and Leadership, UK Sport
- Tim Williams, Chief Financial Officer, F.C. Internazionale Milano
- Steven Burton, Director of Integrity, Governance and Sports Partnerships, Genius Sports
- Benoit Pasquier, General Counsel and Director of Legal Affairs, Asian Football Confederation (AFC)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event will appeal to a wide range of professionals working in the football industry, including regulators, associations, leagues, clubs, intermediaries, investors and other stakeholders. Academics and students will also benefit from the high level of up-to-date insight into the latest hot topics of the football industry. The event will provide a fantastic networking opportunity for all attendees, with top industry influencers in attendance.
- *SOLD OUT* 2 for 1 Special Fee (available for first 15 bookings): £499 + VAT (for 2 attendees)
- Early Bird fee (Until 30 June): £349 + VAT
- Normal Fee (After 30 June): £499 + VAT
- Students: £199 + VAT
- Groups of 3+ & Academics: Please contact us for pricing