West Midlands - EDS Roadshow
Venue: Uffculme Centre, Lower Conservatory, Queensbridge Rd, Birmingham B13 8QY
Thursday 26th January 2017, 09:30 -12:30
09:30 – 09:45 – Welcome, Introductions & Context setting, Chair Paul Singh & David Stocks
09:45: 10:30 - Session 1 - Group Discussions – Delegates are split into 4 group
- Discussion 1- The Structure of EDS2 as a model
- Discussion 2 - The Language of EDS2
- Discussion 3 - How well (or not) EDS2 links across or “talks to” other diversity initiatives in the NHS
- Discussion 4 - EDS2 as a vehicle of change
10:30 – 11:00 - Feedback from the tables
11:00 – 11:15 – Break & Networking
11:15 – 11:45 - Session 2 – Group Discussions – Delegates split into 3 groups
The second session will break the delegates into three groups – to address one key question
- Discussion 1: How can EDS2 be better promoted / publicised in order to make it more accessible?
- Discussion 2: How can EDS2 be better structured / formatted / presented in order to make it more user friendly?
- Discussion 3: How can EDS2 be used more effectively within organisations as a vehicle of change?
Each group will be asked to propose 3 or 4 recommendations to the group
11:45 – 12:15 - Feedback from the Groups & Agreement on recommendations, Jagtar Singh, Chair Coventry & Warwick Partnership NHS Trust
12:15 – 12:30 – Summary, Next Steps and Close