Dubai 18 - 19 April 2016
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION
Education Experts will be hosting an event in Dubai to further discuss how leadership strategy, financial management, academic excellence and technology integration can help build regional and global reputation.
The conference will draw together senior industry figures within the UAE to generate discussions of how regional institutions can harness innovative technologies, management models and various strategies to ensure world-class excellence in teaching, research and development.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the agenda:
- Digital Innovation- What exactly is it?
- Promoting the Effective Use of Digital Technology in Education
- Becoming a Centre for Research and Innovation in the Region
- How Leadership Influences Student Learning
- Analysing Innovation and Trends in Higher and Further Education
- New Technologies in Education
- Moving from STEM to STEAM
- The World’s best Nordic school
- Inclusive education: talented and SEN
- Developing programs and systems for students with significant learning difficulties to support inclusive practice
- EQ versus IQ
- Innovation Vs Technology
- Using technology wisely in learning
- 21st Century Skills for students
- Creating competitive curriculums for high quality workforce ready graduates
- The incorporation of CAT4 Testing
- Using benchmark data to identify start points and validate formative assessment
- Incorporating the National Agenda with Assessment without Levels
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
The two days includes breakfast, lunch, and refreshments. Come and learn from the wealth of information on offer from leading experts in the industry.
Click here to be redirected to our event homepage, where you will also find the list of confirmed speakers.
Save This Event
When & Where
The World Arena Group
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the energy market, latest policies and regulations, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most educational news organization.
We work to highlight the key issues and challenges facing the global energy industry. Our gatherings are becoming widely acknowledged within the energy community for their quality, prestigious level of sponsors and senior corporate delegation.
Join Us to gain Insights and Networking opportunities.