The Academy of Medical Educators is pleased to invite to you to attend its 2014 Spring Meeting in Cardiff.
Keynote Speaker: Professor Jillian Morrison, University of Glasgow
This is a one-day conference for medical teachers, researchers, clinicians, managers, curriculum reviewers and students who would like to increase their involvement in the field of academic medical education.
It is aimed at everyone, at all levels of experience, who is involved in medical education. It will be of particular use to you if you are interested in:
- knowing more about the latest research in medical education;
- how you could use research to improve your teaching practice and experiment with different approaches;
- how you could get more involved; and
- finding out about useful resources and making useful contacts.
In addition to a number of lively and authoritative keynote presentations, delegates will also be able to choose from a range of interactive workshops facilitated by experienced practitioners on a range of useful topics such as:
- How to work out what the editor wants
- How to develop educational materials
- How to write an abstract
- How to get your work into an international conference
- How to recognise teaching excellence
This event is followed by Cardiff University School of Medicine's 4th Annual Curriculum Conference: C21 Curriculum Showcase on 7 March 2014. This one-day conference, of interest to clinicians, academics and NHS managers across Wales, showcases developments in medical education in Wales and explores issues important to medical schools and the NHS. It is open to anyone involved in or interested in the education and training of students and practitioners in healthcare education. To register and for further details pease contact the organiser: email@example.com
When & Where
Academy of Medical Educators
The Academy of Medical Educators is the professional organisation for all those involved in medical education – the education and training of students and practitioners in medicine, dentistry and veterinary science.