Actions and Detail Panel
EFCC Breakfast Network Event 21st March 2017
Tue 21 March 2017, 08:00 – 10:30 GMT
Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Network Event 21st March 2017
GUEST SPEAKER TBC
VENUE: Toby Carvery,High Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9 5HT
A Fuller English breakfast in Essex
Help yourself to the full works, including as many pork sausages, rashers of bacon, eggs, baked beans and toast as you want – plus plum tomatoes and roasted button mushrooms.
Your unlimited serving also includes these exclusive Toby specials:
- Breakfast Yorkies- a morning version of our famous Yorkshire puds
- Our very own breakfast gravy
- Handmade cheese-and-bacon potato hash
And there are plenty more options for a satisfying start to the day, including:
- Toast (white or brown) and jam.
- Unlimited servings of tea and coffee.
- OR unlimited tea and coffee plus either a smoothie, juice, or unlimited soft drink.
Come and meet old friends and new acquaintances at this unique networking event – a chance to tell others about your business ideas and share experiences.
BRING PLENTY OF BUSINESS CARDS AND LEAFLETS – EACH BUSINESS WILL HAVE 1-2 MINS TO SPEAK TO THE GROUP
Pay on arrival: Members £8 Non Members £10 (Join the Chamber on the day and get this event FREE)