Actions and Detail Panel
EFFECTIVE BRAND STRATEGY for small business
Tue 9 May 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
WHO IS IT FOR?
Managers and business owners seeking to develop a successful, differentiated, focused business.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
A pragmatic plan for developing your brand to gain competitive advantage, and an understanding of brand strategy.
- The theory and elements of brand strategy and why it matters to your business
- Your brand values, personality and story
- Your competitive environment and brand positioning
- Target customers and value proposition
- Brand saboteurs and champions
- Manage your customer’s experience of your brand
- Brand impact on sales & marketing plans
- The emotional benefits of your brand and buying behaviours
- Logo, creative, collateral and brand visualisation
- Learn how to be clear, consistent and compelling!
- Create your ‘brand plan’