Actions and Detail Panel
Mon 9 October 2017, 19:30 – 22:30 BST
Consequences should be the last resort we use when positively disciplining our children. However, there will be times when they test the limits - so it’s important to be prepared by knowing how to use consequences effectively so they will be a learning experience rather than an empty threat or a punishment that might not work!
- Do you feel that you have tried everything to change your child’s challenging or annoying behaviour, but little has worked?
- Would you like to learn more about how to use consequences to stop your child’s misbehaviour or annoying attitudes?
- Do you feel that your child’s anger and temper are affecting their academic, emotional and social development as well as their happiness?
- Do you feel that your own anger and temper hold you back from being a happy and confident parent?
Then you're not alone. In this dynamic workshop we will:
- Look at how to use consequences effectively for behaviours & attitudes we want to see less of,
- Encourage, positive consequences/rewards to motivate our children to do what we want to see more of.
- Exploring tools and skills which will support both you and your child to manage & control anger & temper!
- Ways in which we can stay calm and in control during stressful situations.