Effective Delegation: Tools & Tips
Thursday, 8 December 2016 from 09:15 to 12:45 (GMT)
- Do you need help to get things done and to free up time for other work?
- Do you want members of the team to have responsibility for specific tasks?
- Do you want to give people in the team opportunities to develop their skills?
- Do you want people in the team to develop their ideas?
- Do you want to enhance motivation and confidence within your team?
If so, then come and join us on our “Effective Delegation: Tools & Tips”
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- Identified effective (and not so effective) delegation.
- Considered the benefits of delegating.
- Recognised potential barriers to delegation.
- Reflected upon tasks that can and cannot be delegated.
- Considered skills needed to delegate well.
- Explored the role of training in delegation.
This session will be very practical and participative, so come along ready to join in!
Save This Event
When & Where
Sally McMahon, Skylark Training and Development Ltd.
Managing Director, Skylark Training and Development Ltd.