This training will improve the skills necessary for staff employed across a range of working hours/patterns to support the organisation with a standard reporting structure across all sites. It will also give staff the chance to review and refresh the essential writing skills needed to function well in a modern working environment. We’re busy people, writing for busy people.
This training will help participants:
- § work to an effective template based on best practice from the private and public sector
- § listen actively for relevant content and record appropriate levels of detail
- § understand the importance of seeking clarity and accurately recording data and discussions to build trust
- § use a variety of techniques to ensure they have the best support when note taking
- § avoid common grammatical and punctuation mistakes
- § write in a clear, concise style
- § use impartial and accurate descriptions that convey content effectively and professionally
- § learn how to create a short report with a clear logical structure, that’s easy to read once and to understand.
This is an ONS only event.
If you have any special requirments, please let us know.